2 Mar 2021 Read more
- Powerful multi-platform collaboration of Dentsu agencies in Africa, Europe and the US asks young people from across the African continent and globally to 'Draw The Line Against Malaria' and call on leaders to end malaria in a generation.
- Campaign creative and strategy led by Isobar Amsterdam.
- Digital platform showcases a fresh new universal visual language made up of lines, symbols and patterns, called 'Muundo', for a digitally connected generation.
- The 'Draw The Line Against Malaria' campaign is part of Dentsu's $5m pro bono partnership with Malaria No More UK and commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned that disruption to malaria diagnosis and treatment could lead to thousands of additional deaths across the African continent.
After a tough year, such as 2020, in which the national market surpassed several social and economic challenges, Create Mozambique was the most awarded advertising agency in Mozambique. 26 Feb 2021 Read more In many ways 2020 was a year of firsts, however, as we move into 2021, the overarching theme is that this will be the year of 'assimilation'. As people we will settle into a balance of pre- and post- pandemic behaviours and attitudes, and as brands we will need to operate with continued empathy and alertness. 25 Feb 2021 Read more Emeka Okeke, group CEO, Media Fuse, Dentsu Nigeria, believes the best approach to 2021 is combining old and new, known and unknown and settling on a hybrid model for success. 23 Feb 2021 Read more While the world lamented 2020's unprecedented disruptions, Christopher Madison, chief executive officer of Dentsu Kenya, says it could be just what your business needs. 18 Feb 2021 Read more
Cape Town Office: +27 (0)21 442 5750
JHB Office: +27 (0)11 507 9000