YFM, Joburg's biggest youth radio station, has produced a dance documentary highlighting the aspects of dance, told by industry greats including Bontle Modiselle-Moloi, Courtnae Paul, Thabo Treffers, CityBoys Pantsula and Shannon Kivido. 29 Sep 2020 Read more
8 Jul 2020 Read more
- The show will focus on bringing about change and driving solutions through conversations.
- The first and second episodes will unpack the triggers and trauma of rape through the stories of three incredible young women.
- The first two shows will interrogate the idea that South Africans do not understand consent.
- Perspective on Y will explore legal structures available for victims of rape, the criminal justice system's resources and shortcomings.
- The conversation will end with a discussion on the way in which boy children are being raised.
YFM 99.2, Gauteng's biggest youth radio station, will introduce an all-female mix DJ show, The Mix Capital, on Saturdays 10pm - 2am starting 4 July 2020, hosted by Kea Zawadi. 3 Jul 2020 Read more YFM, Gauteng's biggest youth radio station, is proud to announce Petula El-Kindiy will be taking over the early morning (3am - 5am) slot on weekdays and breakfast (6am - 10am) on Saturdays with her show, The Morning Essentials, from 1 July 2020. 29 Jun 2020 Read more This June, YFM launches The Put On for the second year in a row, giving budding entrepreneurs a chance to win their share of R1.5m in radio advertising and a cash prize of R100,000,00, which aims to develop and grow their business. 23 Jun 2020 Read more
Contact YFM 99.2www.yfm.co.za
+27 11 772 0800