Together they comprise the 3rd annual Future of HR Awards and Summit. Renowned as a high performance initiative in partnership with Careers24, it showcases the impact of human capital on performance, at an organisational, sectoral and economy-wide level.
The awards numbers amongst its alumni such corporate heavy-hitters as DHL Express, PwC and Bowman Gilfillan. Individual accolades, meanwhile, have gone to industry luminaries like Candice Booysen of Argility and Philip Barnard of GIBB, previous winners of the Rising Star Award and HR Director of the Year Award respectively. They say the first step to winning is entering.
Entries close Friday, 9 June 2017:
Awards categories open for entry:
- Hall of Fame Award
- HR Rising Star of the Year
- HR Leader of the Year
- Employer of Choice: Large Organisations
- Employer of Choice: Public Sector Organisations
- Employer of Choice: Small to Medium Organisations
- Best Learning and Development Strategy
- Best Workplace: Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Best Health and Wellbeing Strategy
- Best Employee Value Proposition
- Best HR Industry Innovation Using Technology
- Best HR Team of the Year
The bottom line: you still have a chance to enter this year’s much-anticipated Future of HR Awards. Visit: futureofhr.com
to complete your entry form.