"This development is a natural progression for us as this side of our business has been growing exponentially in the last few years", states Charlotte Jackson, Managing Director at Synovate.
Synovate's qualitative business unit makes use of innovative research techniques and methodologies developed by Synovate's thought leaders that allow a deep observation and insights into how consumers think, behave, subsist, connect and engage. The information gleaned has helped build our clients' success over the years.
Maree Fouché is excited by the new development and states that "this is a great opportunity for us to establish Synovate as the leader in Qualitative Research. We have worked hard at a unique and varied offering and the fact that the growth has lead to a separate Business Unit has been a real success for us."
"We can look forward to continued innovation and the benefit for our clients having a dedicated Qualitative Business Unit means a far superior product offering and flexibility with regards to their requirements" he continues.
Some of Synovate's qualitative solutions include:
- Synovate @Life takes an online approach utilising Online Bulletin Boards, Online Focus Groups, Online Interactive Panels and Digital Diaries to give you fast access to qualitative consumer insights.
- Synovate RealLife, which includes LifeWolds and Semiotics, bridges the 'saying and doing' gap to give your brand the most personal research and development interaction with your customers.
- Synovate BuildLife is a qualitative research and concept development method that will enable you to create the distinctive and credible brand products and communication strategies you need
- Synovate CommsLife helps you to understand your brand from the consumer's perspective and create communications that will engage consumer's in a way you never thought possible
- Synovate GetLife provides a vision into the future that makes sure you take the right steps to keep ahead of the competition
- The Synovate Censydiam model which yields a powerful tool to harness the insights of depth psychology for effective marketing
Synovate, the market research arm of Aegis Group plc, generates consumer insights that drive competitive marketing solutions. The network provides clients with cohesive global support and a comprehensive suite of research solutions. Synovate employs over 6, 000 staff in 121 cities across 57 countries.
More information on Synovate can be found at www.synovate.com