The media and marketing ecosystem continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace. Influencer marketing has also changed in the way it looks and operates. According to Adweek
, the influencer marketing industry is set to reach $10 billion in 2020. Influencer networks cover a wide variety of platforms and each has a different demographics and role.
Is the South African communications industry geared up to fully leverage this touchpoint?
The Amasa Ignite Forum, a premier forum for discussion about issues of importance to the advertising and media industries will therefore be hosting a debate entitled “The Phenomenon of Influencer Marketing and Its Role In The Marketing and Media Ecosystem
” on Wednesday, 16 October 2019
, in Sandton
. Join the debate together with peers from media, marketing and the broader communications sphere as per the details below:
- Pieter Groenewald, Founder – Influencer Marketing - Nfinity Group
- Li Ndube, Commercial Manager
- Ryan Silberman, CEO Wefbluential
- Kevin Kerby, Business Builder
- Date: Wednesday 16 October 2019
- Time: 16h30 to 18h00, followed by a networking session
- Venue: Ster-Kinekor Head Office, 185 Katherine Street, Sandton
- Entry: Free – RSVP: Andrew Maluleka, moc.liamg@asamatawerdna