|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related |
|Benefits:||Provident , Funeral, Live in|
|Company:||Mpongo Private Game Reserve|
Job descriptionA Private Game Reserve outside East London is seeking a F&B Manager. The Food and Beverage manager is responsible for managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Departmental Management – interactive, intuitive, creative, active, visible
- Conceptualisation – Concept, Revenues
- Staff Supervision & Management
- Food & Beverage outlet readiness – clean, well stocked, maintained, functional, quality of offering
- Staff Training – on the floor supervision
- Revenue and volumes (forecast) anticipation & departmental financial planning & management – staffing levels (rosters), stock levels
- Operational stocks – count accuracy, consolidation, reporting, action, Control, ordering & issuing
- Interpersonal Relationships – fairness, discipline, courteous, respectful
- Guest Satisfaction – on the floor activity
- Health & Safety Audits – compliance as legislate
Requirements Desired Skills and Expertise 3
- Grade 12
- Diploma / degree in Hospitality Management
- 2 years in similar role and environment (4 Star, Multi -outlet)
- Employee must be able to consistently apply skills and knowledge requirements of the job position in order to meet and exceed Key Result Areas.
- Able to display management skills in the interpretation of the Hotel policies, business objectives and the application of resources, controls of costs and management of staff and standards.
Posted on 16 Jan 11:47
Martin Jansen van Rensburg
043 742 9000
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.