CX Strategy Consultant
Your role will contribute to the development of Customer Experience strategies for clients across categories. Developing compelling proposals, leading client solutions and using your experience to help design differentiated and human-centric experiences to drive customer acquisition, retention and advocacy. Specific requirements include:
- Ability to translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Design, scope and lead projects that enhance client’s understanding of the customer and drive customer-centricity in client organisations
- Develop current and future customer journey maps, user flows and interaction models with the ability to turn complex customer information into compelling mapped journeys.
- Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Have experience in designing, scoping and managing customer experience research and research suppliers
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
- Have a strong cross-functional understanding of service delivery to be able to identify and engage CX delivery partners.
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprints – working well with with clients and internal teams..
- Create and deliver presentations that are logical, coherent, concise and jargon-free, supported by robust insights and data.
- Persuasively get a point across in a clear, concise and ego-free manner.
- Great working relationships with all internal departments across divisions
Qualifications and Ideal Experience :
- You are an experienced thinker with a well-developed point of view on CX Startegy
- You are interested in brands, innovation, customer insight and marketing transformation
- You are curious about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- You are energetic, roll your sleeves up and get involved!
- You are collaborative, working across experts in all our departments to get the very best outcome.
- You are proactive and empower others to do the same
- You lead by example and take responsibility for the work you deliver.
- You are generous with your time, support the wider agency and get involved in initiatives outside of the day-to-day deliverables
- You are happy to get uncomfortable and take calculated risks, challenging the status quo.
- The ideal candidate has five+ years of CX, customer journey, customer blueprinting or human centered design – ideally across multiple industries
- Bachelor's degree or greater is required.
- Knowledge and implementation of core CX efforts end-to-end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members.
Posted on 13 Sep 13:21, Closing date 12 Nov
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.